How to Request a hearing

If you want to request a hearing to obtain money damages related to the TLC Arrest-Suspension case, you can respond by postal mail or fill out the form that was linked to on the email my colleagues and I sent to class members. But if you are having trouble with the form, simply send me an e-mail that says you would like to request a hearing. On that email, include:

--your full name

--your phone number 

--your email address

When I get your email, I will sign you up.

Contact Me Today

I'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact me today to schedule an appointment.